Interviews can go wrong and your entire dream can get crushed because of many reasons. Here we highlight few of the causes:
- Lack of confidence: psychological factors
- Lack of communicative skills: skill related issues
- Lack of preparation: failure to switch on to active mode
- Lack of basic knowledge: subject related
- False psychological disposition: anxiety, fear, phobias
- Lack of focus: dithered engagement with things that need to be strictly avoided
In order to address the issues candidates must make a self-assessment preferably from a mock interview. This can be done just with your friends. Identify the areas mentioned above and try to address the weak points.
Finally, remember it is a matter of practice and a fight with yourself. Only concentrated preparation can help you to succeed.